Why shop at Victoria Plum?
There are so many reasons to shop at Victoria Plum – high quality products and great prices are just two of them. As a trusted and friendly brand, Victoria Plum has been attracting loyal customers all over the UK since the company was founded in 2001. In fact, they’ve sold bathrooms to almost two million customers, and the numbers are growing.
As an online only store, the bathroom specialists can afford to concentrate on offering the most competitively priced items out there. Their customer service is second to none and they regularly receive excellent Trust Pilot ratings.
Here’s a breakdown to explain why Victoria Plum could save you time and hassle during your next purchase:
- Interest free credit: Don’t worry if you can’t afford the cost of an entire bathroom suite in one go. Spread the cost of big expenditures with Victoria Plum’s finance options. Choose interest free installments options from six to 24 months when you spend between £250 - £5,000..
- Free catalogue: Take your time choosing your next Victoria Plum purchase with a leisurely browse through their catalogue. Sometimes the old ways are the best and leafing through collections with a cup of coffee in hand is just what’s needed.
- Regular sales: Victoria Plum hold regular clearance sales, so keep an eye out on their sale page for temptingly
priced items throughout the year.
- Easy returns policy: Victoria Plum offer a competitive returns policy with a 14 day “no quibble return” and exchanges up to 365 days after delivery. They believe in the value of giving customers what they want and make it as easy as possible. Click and collect is also offered at no extra cost..
- Peace of mind guarantees: The high quality bathroom fitters are so sure of the value of their products that they offer a one year guarantee on all items, with the added reassurance of extending the guarantee to up to 10 years.
- Need ideas?: Stuck for inspiration? Try Victoria Plum’s get the look guide, which contains a host of collections and colour schemes to get your creative juices flowing.
- Insta worthy bathrooms: With Victoria Plum’s integrated Instagram feature online, all you have to do is pick what you want and shop now. Job done.
Are there more tips for money-saving with Victoria Plum?
In addition to Victoria Plum vouchers, you could make big savings with our expert tips below:
Visit Victoria Plum’s offer page for the latest deals on selected products such as showers, tiles,mirrors and kitchen sinks.
Newsletter Sign up
Receive a tempting 20 per cent off your first order, when you subscribe to Victoria Plum’s newsletters. You’ll also be the first to hear about any new collections, offers or sales.
Follow Victoria Plum on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to be in with a chance of winning competitions and getting offers.
If your purchase is available for less anywhere else, Victoria Plum will match the price. It’s all part of their Price Match promise.
Delivery is free on smaller orders under 30kg. For larger orders over £399, delivery is also free. Make your purchase before 6pm and get your goodies the next day.
How to use my Victoria Plum discount code?
Find out how to use your Victoria Plum voucher code using our helpful step by step guide below.
- Find the Victoria Plum voucher code you’d like to use on the The Sun Vouchers website.
- Click on the code and a new window will appear. You can copy the code from here on this page above
- Visit the previous window, where The Sun Vouchers will have automatically redirected you to the Victoria Plum website.
- Add beautiful bathroom furniture to your basket.
- When you’re ready to check out, click the basket icon in the top right hand corner of the webpage.
- Click ‘View Basket and Checkout’.
- Apply your Victoria Plum promotional code by entering it here. Click apply.
- You will be taken to a page where you can see all of the items in your basket. Click ‘Checkout’.
- Enter your details and check out as usual.
- Enjoy your savings and wait for your gorgeous new bathroom items to arrive.
Contact Victoria Plum
Get in touch with one of the Customer Services team by visiting their contact us page and using the online form. You can use the online chat service, including the option to speak to the team’s resident plumber.
Alternatively, call +44 (034) 4804 4848 or for trade enquiries, call +44 (014) 8237 3092. To email, contact email@example.com or for trade buyers, it’s firstname.lastname@example.org . Their head office is based at VictoriaPlum.com, Bridgehead Business Park, Hessle, HU13 0DG.