How to Save More at Domino's Pizza
Saving money when dining with Domino's is easy when you know how. Follow these handy hints and tips to enjoy your mouth-watering morsels for less.
- Treat Yourself Tuesdays: Domino's and 'Two for Tuesdays' go together like Kim and Kanye. You'd be bonkers to miss out on this weekly BOGOF deal where you can pick up two pizzas for the price of one.
- Delightful Domino's Deals: Offering more deals than your Nana has biscuits, Domino's regularly updates its offers section.
- Save Cash By Collecting: You'll get a secret selection of deals by getting off your tush and collecting your pizza from your nearest store. Plus you'll be able to shove some pizza in your face a lot quicker than hanging around for delivery.
Adding a Domino's discount code to your basket will make your meal even sweeter, helping you to save serious pennies off your pizza.
How to apply your Domino's voucher code?
To apply your Domino's voucher code, please follow the following 4 easy steps:
- Select the voucher you'd like to use and, if possible, copy the code provided.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Domino's website where you create your order.
- At the checkout, enter your Domino's discount code into the box that says "Enter Voucher Code" and click "Apply".
- Providing your order meets the terms and conditions of the offer, the discount should be applied to your order total.
But Wait, There's More from Domino's...
Domino's menu not tickling your fancy? You can 'create your own' masterpiece, crafting the perfect pizza from the base up. Find your fav flavour and indulge in a tasty treat by ordering online with Domino's.
But pizza isn't all that this fast food giant has to offer!
Turn your dining experience into a full three-course affair by browsing a bunch of mouth-watering starter options, including cheesy wedges, garlic pizza bread and more varieties of chicken than you can shake a stick at!
Something sweet to please your palette, perhaps? You'll find a lotta-chocca chocolate pizza, gooey cookies, and pints of Ben & Jerry's readily available to add to your bulging basket.
Contact Domino's Pizza
It is always best to contact your local store before making contact with Domino’s Customer Care Team, to ensure faster and more immediate care and you can do that by following the Store Finder link.
Domino's Customer Care will see what they can assist you with, but you do need to have made contact with your local store in the first instance!